Need a hand warmer and a power bank? This handy palm size gadget does the job of both. It it is rechargeable hand warmer that can also be used to charge portable devices on the go. We use this for cold weather travel and trips when you need to keep warm. It is also good for skiing, watching sport in the winter, dog walks and kids sports fixtures.
The manufacturers description …
- Easy cozy warmth.
- Exquisite comfort – Made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminium and ABS material, thousands of polished exterior Material, Smooth and warm, portable and compact as well anti-skid in one hand
- Compact & palm sized. It’s half the size of a smart phone.
- It produces a massive amount of heat.
- Fast heating & 3 levels – press the switch and instantly release the warmth for you. Hand warmers can rapidly warm up double sides in seconds. 3 levels of temperature (35’C / 95’F), (48’C / 118.4’F) & (55’C / 131’F)
- Save fingers and your phones. Large battery capacity – 5200 mAh lithium rechargeable battery with USB-C charging port ensures a long using time. It can also be used as a power bank to charge your electronic device
As a hand warmer, this little device is superb. It really does give off a lot of heat and last for hours.
Now if you want something to be used as a your main power bank, you may wish to consider something that is designed to hold lots more power. This gadget is designed primarily as a hand warmer that can also be used to charge you phone.
As a hand warmer it is simply superb. On the lowest setting we managed to get a whopping 8 hours of heating after a full charge (that does take a couple of hours)
Cold hands ruin your fun. When gloves aren’t enough, you need the best hand warmer and we feel that the Ocoopa Hand Warmer is just that. It provides heat for ages and packs a punch. It has a USB charging port and looks and feels very well made. It comes with a small back that is useful for carrying leads and adaptors.
It is also great as an emergency power back up for your phone (but doesn’t use all the charge as you can’t then warm your hands). The battery size is accepted for plane travel in hand baggage.
Buy the Ocoopa Hand Warmer
Our Travel Cool website is free to use and we do not ask for your personal data. We sometimes make a small commission if we recommend a product that you then decide to buy from following a link on our site to a trusted retailers such as Amazon.
Please rest assured that this will not affect the price you pay when you click through to the supplier sites. Retailers welcome sites like ours that provide product reviews as it helps to market and sell their products. Any income we make helps to fund this site and allows us to create more Travel Cool content for you, so a huge thank you! For our all the legal & privacy info relating to this site please click here.